The Annual ISSC Vancouver Spring League will commence on Friday, March 20th at 6pm in Van Tech, East Vancouver.
The tournament will run over 5 weeks, March 20 & 27 and April 10, 17 & 24. The games in March will take place in Van Tech with the games in April taking place in Memorial South with an 8pm start time.
Memorial South www.google.ca/maps/place/Memorial+South+Parkfirstname.lastname@example.org,-123.086237,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x266237df7159253f
For the games in March there will be the opportunity to socialise and get to know new members in Scribes clubhouse on Commercial Drive.
If you have a team created, please email that team list to email@example.com by Monday, March 16th.
If you are not on a team yet but want to be assigned to a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 16th.
Please read the following tournament rules:
1. There will be 6 Men’s teams with a total of 14 players initially named per panel (but if necessary will be increased or decreased). The Ladies football squad will be involved to with a format to be decided among the Ladies squad. Ladies footballers can email email@example.com by Monday March 16th.
2. Panels will be 14 players in total. If submitting a team, please name 11 players only. New playing members will be assigned to take up the remaining slots.
3. Each player must have paid the entry fee for the competition of $50 to play. This fee will go towards the full membership fee of $150. No pay, no play will be enforced.
4. As per GAA rules, each player must wear a gum shield to play.
5. Player participation is highly encouraged so ensure that all players get sufficient game time.
6. Enjoy the games.