Training is scheduled as follows for the week –
– Tonight out in Queens Park, New Westminister. Training starts at 7pm sharp so please don’t be late. If running late or unable to attend please let your player rep or coach know.
– Thursdays training will be at McSpadden park off commercial st. Training starts at 7pm.
– Tomorrow night both teams will train at McSpadden Park at 7pm.
– Thursdays training location is yet to be decided but currently the default location is Brewers Park.
– After a very successful weekend, hurling training is back on this Sunday at 11.30 at Strathcona Park.
Zinedine Zidane and Friends
Zinedine Zidane and Friends play a Canadian all starts team in Vancouver on July 4, 2009 at BC Place. Tickets are available on ticketmaster. The organizers of this soccer match have set up a promotional code for the ISSC.
On the Search For Tickets page, use the promotions and special offers section for selecting your tickets. The code you need is Gaelic. For every ticket purchased using this code, the ISSC gets a percentage of the sales price.
Congrats to all who played over the weekend in Seattle. It was a great weekend and very successful for Vancouver. Special thanks to Mel and Ronan for all their work in getting the ladies to Seattle and playing as well as they did. Also huge thanks to “the Hurling Management”, Seanie and Denis, for putting together two strong hurling teams this weekend in Seattle. The standard of hurling played on Saturday was impressive and hopefully can be carried through for the summer.
Just a reminder for those who haven’t paid membership yet to please do soon as we need this to keep the club running over the summer with expenses such as the Vancouver Tournament etc.. coming up soon. Also if down town for a drink, please head into our generous sponsors the Black Frog at the end of Cambie St in Gastown and say hello. For those cider drinkers among us they have pint bottles of uk bulmers in stock for those sunny days.